Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Looking Forward To Tomorrow

   No song cues, please-
  Dang!  Didn't catch that one in time.  Now every red-head is going to sing on purpose just to anger me.  I will never learn.
   I am looking forward to tomorrow because I am going to film my first project tomorrow.
   There will be photos, and I going to be working into the wee hours of the night tonight getting makeup, sound effect, and the lighting ready.
   It's funny.  For as small of a project as this is, it's a lot of work, and more money than I care to admit has gone into this.
  But the nice thing about make up, lights, and sound effects is that you only have to buy/ make them once, and you can use them again and again and again.
   Clearly a lesson in how one cuts back the costs.  Use things you've used before.
   We've ll seen it.  I'm just finally happy I get to apply it here.
   Awesome.

   Also, for you Palladium and Deadboy Fans- Part two will be posted this Saturday.  Gonna be awesome.  And gross.  If you've got problems with insects, I'd avoid this weekends new post.
   Or, if you wanna really give someone you know who has a problem with bugs and hard time or a heart attack, yea, send them our wave.
   Thats right- we're doing the Xitickix!  And they are horrible.
   Peace out everyone.
   More on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment